Sunday 28 October 2007

Christmas Cards

I've been making loads of Christmas cards with this lovely Santa collage stamp from Rubber Stampede. I'm really happy with how they look and am going to use the deep red and gold ones as one of the designs for our cards this year. The smaller cards (the ones in the top photo) are made from the off cuts of the larger cards. I am Mrs Thrify knickers! Large card dimensions are 12cm square and smaller are 9cm square. I originally used the Spiltcoast stampers sketch challenge SC146 and went from there. Supplies Card Stock: Papermill, Bazzill, DCWV
Stamp: Rubber Stampede - Santa collage
Ribbon: American crafts, other
Other: Cuttlebug embossing folders, stickles, sandpaper

Carol, I thought you might like this stamp.

The next 2 are using the same stamp and supplies just in black and white and I did them for the MOJO6 sketch challenge.


No comments: