Sunday 28 October 2007

Flaky Friends Christmas


I love this stampo from the Stampin Up! Flaky Friends set. I love the fact that stamps can look so different in diferent colours. I use browns and reds a lot. I love raffia too and use that whenever I can. I've got a load of it hanging up on the back of my craft room door. I bought it from a florist warehouse for peanuts last year and have got loads left.
Supplies

Cardstock:DCWV, MM, Papermill, Bazzill

Patterned paper: MM, Bo Bunny Press

Stamps: Stampin Up! Flaky Friends, Will n Way, Hero arts

Other:Raffia, ribbon, Cuttlebug Embossing folder, Fiskars Scallop Scissors, MM brad


I used the Mojo 6 sketch challenge to do the 2 Whipper Snapper 'Working it out' cards.

Supplies

Cardstock: Bazzill, Papermill,

Patterned paper: KI Memories (i think)

Stamps: Stampin Up!, Whipper Snapper, Will n Way

Other: American Crafts Ribbon, Sizzix circles, MM brads, Lasting Impressions stencil


THe treat slider was supposed to have popcorn inside! I didn't have any so used a packet of Kenco Latte instead! I followed a tutorial on Split Coast to make it. I used Stampin Up! I likeit a Latte set and basic Grey cardstock.
Thanks for looking today! Come back soon!

No comments: