Monday 24 March 2008

Happy Easter!

Well, how long has it been since I posted? Aaaaggges!



The snow was great yesterday wasn't it? We took the sledges in to the woods for an hour. Both the girls have been feeling off it this week and enjoyed it but I think I had the best time!!

This is what we woke up to


It was about 4 inches deep. It only lasted until dinner time though.




I've been really busy in my craft room and have done loads using my SU! stuff. So thought I would share a few today before I go back in again.


Card stock and Paper: Certainly Celery Designer paper, Whisper White, Sahara Sand, Bordering Blue,Certainly celery

Stamps: Year after Year, Cheers and Wishes



Ink: Black



Tools:Nestabilities


Ribbon: Fairytale








Cardstock and Papers:Cutie Pie Designer paper,


Stamps: Big bold birthday



Ink: Colourbox inks



Tools:



Other: Marvy paper punch, Sizzix circle die, brad,


















No comments: