Sunday 20 April 2008

Wild about You!!!

I borrowed Linz' Wild About You set on Saturday. It's lush and I've been none stop with it ever since! I did want to do some pastel shades for baby cards with it but you know when it's just not happening.....



I'm loving using my sanded background stamp at the moment. You might be able to tell, it's on a lot of my stuff at the moment!

I've used Close to cocoa, Very Vanilla, Bordering Blue, Creamy caramel. So Saffron, Tempting Turquoise, Mellow moss, Green Galore. More Mustard and Old Olive Card stock.

Inks: Certainly Celery, Chocolate Chip, Bashful Blue and Versamark and Pastels.

The ribbon used is all Whisper White but coloured with a marker pen in choc Chip.

Also used : Nestabilities, Sizzix circle die, Stampin@ Up! Round Tab Punch.



I've done a pop up sliding card, but it just didn't photo well so I'll show that another time.



Had a lovely time Saturday afternoon crafting. Can't wait til next time. Have been listening to a load of old CD's while ironing this afternoon on Faye's Walkman. Just listening to Squeeze's Greatest Hits now and doing a bit of chair dancing while I'm typing this!!



Hope your weekend has been good.



Take Care.



Lou x

1 comment:

lindsey williamson said...

Or lou, they are all fab. I particularly love the top one with the four animals on!! Gosh you're great!!!