Sunday 15 June 2008

Fathers Day creations!

Just showing what I made for my Dad for Fathers Day. I followed a tutorial from SCS to make the hanging box to go on the bottle of wine. I put in a couple of Caramacs (Dad's favourite) but have eaten them as I'm not seeing him until Wednesday!!! The image on the box is from my new set Loads of love and coloured using the Watercolour Wonder crayons.


I made the card at the Stampin' Up! field training event in lincoln last month it was one of the make and takes.


The tiny takeaway box is stamped up with seeing spots set in close to cooca ink. Lush!


Just heard about another promotion from Stampin' Up! for this month. Anyone signing up as a demonstrator gets to choose a free stamp set upto the value of £41.95 from the current catalogue aswell as the usual starter kit. Wow! If anyone is interested in becoming a demo for STampin'Up! please email me for more info.

No comments: