Wednesday 9 July 2008

Boxes

I've had a bit of a thing for making boxes lately. Here's some of my collection!


Most have cards to match inside. I especially like the the YoYo yellow one with the Sanded background stamp on it in Chocolate Chip.



I've finshed the box but need to make a few more matching cards for this one. The papers and Stamp Set are both Cutie Pie.

I'm having a workshop at my house next Friday 18th July 7-10pm. I'm demonstrating a variety of punches and water colour wonder crayons plus other colouring techniques. Everyone is welcome, so if you are interested in coming please contact me for my address. I'm doing a Prize draw and there will be prizes for booking a party on the night plus other one off offers just for that night only.

3 comments:

Cazamataz said...

OOOOh wow Louise, These boxes are just amazing and so are the cards!You're so talented ...the stampin up items are amazing and the workshop was great..my friends will be in touch they wanted to order more!!

lindsey williamson said...

Right now get selling em lady!!! And get advertising for some parties!!! Can't wait till next friday, tell steve no accidents!!!!

Abi Bundy said...

I love your boxes and your blogg,
there's an award for you on my blogg so go check it out!!

www.cornwallcraftystamper.blogspot.com