Thursday 3 July 2008

Double pocket card

I hope everyone had a great night on Monday at the Stampin' Up! expereince tour. I know I did! Can't wait for the next, especially if it's going to be as close as Leeds. I'll post pics of the lovely make and takes later today.

I've been busy in my craft room again this week, I even give it a good tidy up on Sunday and it's looking lovely now!


My first photo is a double pocket card that I have used as a money wallet.

The two pockets inside are envelopes cut down to size.


I cut two cards and added a round tab punch to each and a strap to one to hold the money in.



The card is held closed with a 'clasp' made by layering up a 1", 1 3/8", 1 1/14" circles and a scallop circle mounted on a dimensional.

I've used Green Galore and Tempting Turquoise card stock, Taken with Teal ink pad, Seeing spots and Circle of Freindship stamp sets. All supplies Stampin' Up!

Please visit this ladies blog for a video tutorial of how to make this card. http://dawnsstampingthoughts.typepad.com/dawns_stampin_studio/

Bye for now

Lou x

No comments: