Monday 3 November 2008

Happy Monday

I can't believe it's Monday already. Where did the weekend go? Half of my weekend was spent feeling sorry for myseld lying on the settee with a hangover. Doh! That's it now, I'm never drinking again (until next weekend). I do need to be a bit healthier than I have been lately though, so it's back on Weight Watchers and back in to running again from today. Might even track it on here so if anyone wants to join me......


I took photos of the cards I'd made over the last 2 months on Friday to post on here so will get a few up each day if I can. Since I last posted saying I'd lost my Mojo I've been crafting like mad!! It's great how a bit of inspiration and a sketch can do that for you.

I've made my December Daily Album after checking this post out by the fabulous Ali Edwards. It's a record of the lead upto christmas completed each day with either journalling or a photo. I liked the idea and have made mine with bits that I already had in. I din't buy anything to make it. It was quite theraputic and i was like a mad thing trying to finish it on Fraidy night. There was no way I was going to bed until I finished it. So at nearly 1am I fell into bed with inky fingers and gluestuck to my arm but happy my Daily December album was ready. Carol this is definately one for you.

Right, I need to go and feed my kids and get ready for work. See you tomorrow with more photos.



Louise x

No comments: