Tuesday 2 December 2008

I've been terrible at posting lately, I am just so busy at the moment.So a big thank you to everyone still coming by to check out my blog on the off chance I've got my act together and posted. I have an additional problem now in that I can't find my cameras, which, as you can imagine, makes it difficult to post photos of what I have been making. I am such an air head.
Not very seasonal but here's a photo of my completed Seaside/Summer mini book I made at Carol's last time I was there.
I'm there agian on Saturday and really looking forward to it.
I'm sticking to the diet (ish) and have been running 6 days out of 7 so am feeling a bit healthier. I've really cut down on my alcohol intake, which was grim. I'm getting measured and weighed tomorrow and know I've lost 4 lbs so far.
As far as I know there are no offers for December from SU yet. There is however a beauty for January/February. I'll keep you posted.
Take care everyone
Lou x

No comments: