Saturday 22 September 2007

I've been busy!!








I've done a few SCS challenges this week. I've a couple more I'd like to do tomorrow if I get a chance.




This is what I did for the TLC134 challenge on SCS. It's a dinky little box made from one sheet of Bazzill A4 card stock and Stampin Up stamp set.





This one is was supposed to be the Limited Stock challenge , only using 3 or 4 layers max. I didn't manage it though! That's one to try again tomorrow.


The patterned paper is from Imaginesce and the stamp set is Delight in Life from SU.



This next one was for the WT132 challenge. The challenge was to use Grey card stock which i did, for the base and as a mount for the stamped flower design.


The paper is from Imaginesce and the stamp set is SU Delight in Life.










This one was for the sketch challenge SC142. The patterned paper is Basic Grey and Stamp set SU Flaky Freinds.







I've done this one using a new stamp I got last week. It's really cute. I discovered a lovely blog today http://kittyskrafty.blogspot.com/ and Kitty is giving away blog candy! I had to enter to be in with a chance so here's my creation using stamps, patterned paper (K&Co), flowers (MM Prima and own)and bling(MM).
Right I'm off to bed now , I'm shattered!
x

No comments: