Tuesday 25 September 2007

Cards for today!


I had a right lazy day yesterday. I didn't do much at all. I did make a book following a tutorial from Beate's blog that I'll upload later as Ive just a few bits to add on. I've got a few cards to show you that I finished Sunday night.

The new home card is for my friend Sue who has moved house and I must go and see because it's ages since I saw her and we've got a lot to catch up on. I did it for the SCS colour challenge CC132 last week.
Stamps - SU (They have a tiny bit of gold EP sprinkled)
Cuttlebug Alphabet -Your not the boss of me and embossing folder.

You might recognise the second card from an advert in one of the Papercrafts magazines. It is 95% cased.
Stamps- SU Delight in life
Card Stock- Bazzill
Cuttlebug -Embossing folder and Red Tag alphabet




I made the age 4 card for my friends litttle girl .

Card stock -bazzill and Paper Cellar
Ribbon - Unknown
Patterned Paper - MM
Buttons - Hero Arts
Die cuts - Red Tag
Stamp - Whipper Snapper- Girl with teddy.

I really must go for a run today. I've sat around a lot the last few days and have eaten loads of crisps!! (she says with her hand in a large bag of chilli heatwave doritos). I've got some new cream from Avon that is supposed to firm up floppy bits! and boy have Igot some! 65% of users said there floppies were frimed up in just a few weeks. So I'm going to measure mine today and let you know when I am a svelte like size 10. I'm also going to tidy Fayes bedroom because the mess drives me mad whenever I walk past it.
Have a good day everyone!

1 comment:

My Paper World said...

Youve got some great cards on your blog! they are gorgeous!