Wednesday 3 October 2007

A new craft room!

We've decided to turn our spare bedroom back into my craft room again. Our bedroom was a bit of a mess, as more and more crafting bits were coming back out of the boxes I packed everything away in. Steve salvaged a big wooden desk from work that I've sanded down and painted. I just need to unpack everything now. I'll post some picks. I can't wait to be back in there again now I've got my creativity back! I've got so many ideas I need to get on with especially some of these from this lovely lady's site http://www.ustamp4fun.com/ Amy Celone. Gorgeous and very inspiring!
I did manage to get a couple of cards done at the end of last week. One is a Christmas Diorama card that I'll get posted on here tonight with a couple of others.
Right must go and get the girls up and ready for school.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Louise. I agree 100% with the title of ur blog. By the way, would you please visit me at http://mtbplg.blogspot.com/ I'm a brand new blogger from Palembang, South Sumatra, Indonesia. Have you ever heard it? You know, I'm fond of reading anything.I want also to have friends from English speaking countries. So I can improve my English. Hopefully we can be friends. Thanks alot. Best
Dani Ronnie
Palembang city,
Indonesia