Sunday 7 October 2007

Sunday's Ramblings

This is my craft room! Still a bit of a mess as i unpack everything and put it just in the right place. Might need some new storage. I was trying to stick to a strict budget of zero ponuds. I'll see how it goes. I could have a root around in the loft for some alterable storage items I suppose.



I went out last night with Deb for a few drinks in Ponte. Had a laugh, a good catch up, watched a fight, drank too much and shared a kebab. Fab night!! I'm a bit tired now though. Kept trying to get a 10 minute nap in but it's impossible in our house. The kids must be tuned in to the closing of my eyelids and instantly need me the second my eyes shut. Ed has gone to the pub to watch the Cas match and is bringing an Indian home (meal not person!) and Ill be off to bed within half an hour of scoffing it I bet.

I've made a start on my Christmas cards. I've decided to do 10 each of 12 designs this year. Some for me and some to sell. I don't send handmade cards to everyone so I need about 60. I did the snowman with tall hat (Lasting Impressions) earlier in the week and then have started on the lollipop ones but not quite sure exactly what I'm going to do with them yet.


The finished ones have been sanded so the swirls are white and I think I might add names to the tags.

Hopefully I might get 10 mins play tonight. After I've done the ironing and got Leah in bed and all before Ed gets in with Tea, who am I trying to kid?!

These are a few of what I've done lately.

I did these tags for Mam. She liked one I put on a bottle of wine for Dad to say thanks , so i thought I'd make her some.
This was for a challenge on SCS a couple of weeks ago. A criss cross card. I used Carols sizzix petal die for the flower. It needs something else adding to it yet though. Just don't know what.
The light wasn't great when I took these photos.
Bit of an update on the Avon firming cream I've been using. Things definately look slightly better. I forgot to measure myself last week but have now so will see if there is any difference in size too.
I have been running on the treadmill in the garage 3 or 4 times aweek and was inspired by a man at work last week who had done the great North Run. I have decided I'm going to do a 10km run after Christmas so need to step that up a bit. I'm still going (ish) to Weight Watchers but have realised I do need to follow the plan and just going to the meetings will not make my wobbly bits melt away.
Right I've rambled on a bit there. Could go on forever, as you probably know. I'm thinking about becoming a Stampin up! demonstrator and will fill you in on that next time.

No comments: