Wednesday 12 December 2007

I'm Back!!!!!

Corr! I've been off line for 5 weeks. It feels like an eternity!
Well I'm back now with lots to share. I'll post some photos tonight when I get home (will be late).
We've got the Christmas decorations and tree up. I've done some shopping for presents and I'm feeling Christmassy now. I love christmas! The girls are getting excited too.
I did a Christmas Fayre last week. It was disappointing but I enjoyed it.
I'm a Stampin' Up! demonstrator! I'm just going to do it one night per week I think. The catalogues are just gorgeous. I can't wait to get going with that either. I'm going to have a workshop at my house after christmas. Everyone is invited!
Right I'm off to do Leah's croissants - she's starving! I'm on some training all day today (Substance Misuse) then on my last Homestart course tonight. It's a long old day!
See you soon!

No comments: