Tuesday 15 April 2008

Organised Tuesday

Cor! How organised am I today posting this early!!

I combined a couple of challenges here over the weekend. The Papertake weekly challenge was to make a large box from two sheets of card stock. I used Basic Grey, Oh Boy! and Bazzill to make my box.


I then decided to make 5 cards to go inside the box to give as a gift. I again used Basic Grey papers, Bazill card stock, prima flowers, ribbons and magnolia stamps.


The Limited use challenge on Friday over on SCS was to make your own DP. I used Faber Castell pencils, low odor thinners and a stump to make my PP. Not sure how well it actually shows up on this photo. May do a close up if I get time this morning.


My own challenge was to not use my nestabilities! I lent them to Linz and panicked at the thought of not being able to use them for these cards! But I managed with rectangles, cut using my paper cutter.

No comments: