Monday 25 August 2008

I had a lovely day at the craft fair at the National Coal Mining Museum, Wakefield on Saturday. It was unusually quite but I met some lovely people. I did a door prize draw and the winner is Mrs E Bromby who has won £10 to spend in the Stampin Up! catalogue. Congratulations! Your prize will be posted out to you tomorrow. Thanks to everyone else who took part.

I made these super quick cards last week. I just love the spiral punch. I've used creamy caramel and Bashful Blue card stock for the base of the cards. I cut a small piece of Whisper White and used the spiral punch along the top edge. The Circle of Friendship stamps were stamped in Close to Cocoa and punched out with the 1" circle punch. Then more layers were cut using the 1 3/8" circle punch, 1 1/4" circle punch and Scallop circle punch. Dimensionals were used to pop these and then added to the card. Some Bashful Blue Taffeta ribbon was added and voila, done! Piece of cake. I did these in lots of other colour combos too. Old Olive and Real Red, Pretty in Pink and Creamy Caramel, Certainly celery and creamy Caramel. I think these would make a great card to demonstrate.

I'm having problems uploading today and unfortunately this is the only one I can get to upload. will keep trying as I have stacks to show you!

Happy crafting!

Lou xx

No comments: