Wednesday 27 August 2008

More cards!

Hello again!
Just posting a few more cards I've made recently.

This first one is made using the Loads of love stamp set. I really love this set. I originally thought it would be great for male cards, but I think it's fab for more girly cards too, like this one.
I used the colour combo So Saffron, Cameo Coral and Only Orange.


The colours haven't come out to good on this next one. I made this one for this challenge on ILWS.

It's hard to see from this photo but the base of the card is actually Bashful Blue. I used All the Best retired set and clear embossed it onto Basic Black cardstock. Matted it a few times and added Chocolate Chip taffeta ribbon and the sentiment.

A non Stampin' Up! stamp next. This was a sketch challenge on a blog somwhere, sorry can't remember where though. I've coloured the image and layered him up and added the sentiment from the Cheers and wishes set. The card stock is Creamy Caramel and Certainly Celery. There's some MM paper there too. I also used the Cuttlebug swirls embossing folder too.Happy crafting peeps!

No comments: