Tuesday 2 September 2008

Rain rain go away!

How much more rain can we have? I'm waterlogged now and it's affecting my dog walking routine. Never mind I guess I'm indoors more and get to craft more (remember Look on the Bright side!)
Any way I' made these two cards the week before last. I have seen them somewhere on a blog or gallery but not sure where.
I masked off an area on a piece of Whisper White card stock. I used Garden Green chalk to colour in the unmasked area then daubed a bit of Garden Green ink around the edges. This was then matted on Garden green card stock and put on the base card. I used one of the stamps out of the retiring hostess set - Oh, so lovely in Close to Cocoa just on the left edge of the chalked area. I added Chocolate chip Taffeta (Yum yum), added a greeting and Bob's your Uncle! a really quick and easy card that could be used for loads of occasions and would look good in different colours too.

I added a Sizzlet photo corner to this one.

If you have a go at this technique post a link to a photo of it on your blog or public gallery so we can all have a look. I'm going to have a go in oranges and yellows next I think.

Come on Linz and carol it's a challenge!!!


Happy crafting!

Louise x

My next workshops details are in the left side bar.

1 comment:

Cazamataz said...

Yes I'm up for it will give the chalking and masking a go! ...watch this space may get to post it next week as its just an idea in my head at the moment!