Sunday 7 September 2008

Summer Mini Book

I went to Carol's yesterday and had a lovely afternoon. Carol organised for us to make a mini paper bag book with a Summer theme. Carol supplied some lovely mini paper bags and had lots of summery themed stamps, dies etc on hand for us to use. I'd had a look at what photos I've not scrapped yet(loads) and decided to make my book about last years holiday in Alcudia. My printer is not well so I couldn't print out the photos i needed but got the gist of the colours etc I would need.
This is my end product!


I only got half way through at carol's but couldn't stop when I got home and finished it last night. I'll post photos again of the completed book with photos and journalling when my printer is working again.

Thanks Carol I had a fab time again.

Lou x
Supplies Used:
Stamps: Hero Arts -moments, Family
Paper: Sandylion DP, SU Cardstock -Certainly Celry, So Saffron, Bashful Blue, Regal Rose, Bazzill
Ink: SU -Taken with Teal, Versamark,
Accessories: 3 4" paperbags, Sizzix and Quickutz dies, Prima Flowers, Buttons, Paper Yarn and Ribbons, MM Hardware, rub ons and stickers, Shrink plastic, SU Tab punch, Cuttlebug Embossing folders, SU Stampin write marker.

2 comments:

Candy Bello said...

nice book! i like the slideshow!

Cazamataz said...

Lou its lovely..I've just finished mine..I think I'll post it to my blog today sometime... I want to put in some black and white photo's ... we are like women posessed! Looking forward to our next session at yours soon