Tuesday 27 January 2009

Long time no see..

I think I could get an award for the worst ever blogger or even be entered into the World's Guiness Book of Records for bad blogging. When I make plans to blog every week or every few days I just never get around to it. So, I'm not saying when I'm goin to blog next, or make promises to do it every week/day then I might get around to it a bit sooner than I have been.
Stampin' Up! have a Sale-A-Bration on at the moment. During Sale-A-Bration, 1 January to 28 February, Stampin' Up! will give customers, hostesses, and new recruits the opportunity to earn FREE, stamp sets, only avauilable through Sale-A-Bration time.

When customers spend £45 on Stampin' Up! merchandise, you'll receive a free Sale-A-Bration reward. There's no limit--for every £45 you spend, you can select another free Sale-A-Bration set.

When you host a workshop of at least £300 (before shipping), you'll receive a free Sale-A-Bration reward as well as all the usual hostess benefits! So book with me NOW!!!

Any one joining Stampin' Up! as a new demonstrators during Sale-A-Bration time can choose any stamp set upto the value of £38.95 from the current Idea Book and Catalogue. You don't have to be a business demonstrator, you can join just so you get a fab discount on SU products like I do really.
Click here to see the
Sale-A-Bration brochure online and view supplies for projects in the Sale-A-Bration brochure here.

Ok, so here's a couple of little cards I've made at the weekend. The photos arent that clear though, sorry will try to fix . They looked ok when I uploaded them.
This one is actually on a black card base but you can't see that!




I've made a batch of these and am going to put them on ebay and folksy. Going to have to sort the photos out first though! They are little shabby embellishments made from MM Uncle Sam papers and buttons and shabbied up.


The little box and love notes have been made with a template from Papertrey Ink. I've made another that I will show on another post.


Again all products are Stampin Up!


Bye for now!

Lou xx

No comments: